Saturday, April 14, 2007

Black Dog Brewery is Once again operational!!!

Yep, that's right, the brew shed was inaugurated today with a 5 gallon batch of Belgian Wit, from this day forward to be called Wiener Dog Wit. Why, Wiener Dog Wit? Because, Chase Buddy was the Assistant brew master today.

I wanted to do a small batch of ale, one for the Camping trip, but also so I could get a list together of things I need to get the brew shed fully operational. So what did I find that topped my list? Tubing! OMG the tubing is in sad shape. Also a good folding table would be really helpful. So with those things in mind I plan on getting some tubing in stock and try to find me a good folding table to work off of. I think peg board and a little cabinet would be helpful as well, but not as necessary right now.

So what's next for the brewery? Well, actually I'm going to brew up some root beer tonight! I grabbed a root beer extract at High Gravity this morning. I've been wanting to try root beer for some time, and I think it would be great to have some root beer at the camping trip for our under age folks, well and for those root beer lovers out there.

Until next time, Cheers and Hoppy Brewing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home