Friday, March 31, 2006

Racking the Storm to Secondary

Well, I know it's been a while since I last posted, but there's not been too much to update on the brewery.

Drew racked the Quiet Storm stout and Apricot Wheat to secondary yesterday. I don't know if I mentioned, but I accidentally ended up with 2 different yeasts for the wheats. I got an American Wheat Yeast and a German Wheat Yeast. Don't know how the German will turn out, but hey, part of homebrewing is the experimentation.

I'm really looking forward to trying the Quiet Storm stout, waiting is the most difficult part of homebrewing.

Oh, I'm headed to Moab, UT next week with for the Easter Jeep Safari 2006, and we are going Via Aztec, NM to see my buddy and his family (Can't wait to see everyone!) While there we are hoping to visit the Ska Brewery up in Durango. I'll see if I can snap some pics.

Cheers and Hoppy Brewing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home