Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Beer is Coming, The Beer is Coming!!!

Yes, that's right!

Drew transferred the beer to Secondary the day after President's day, so we have secondary fermentation going on!

We ordered 8 kegs from Adventures in Homebrewing and we are planning to keg our creation next weekend. Then it will be time to Carb up and cold condition the beer for a couple of weeks...can't wait! it's gonna be goodness...i can feel it.

On a familiar note, man I miss getting to be there to rack to secondary....This must be what it feels like to miss your kids first words or first steps...hehe But, Drew said the beer smelled great and the color looked good too. I will be there for Kegging! I'm also planning on bringing down my kegerator so we can cold condition and force carb the beer. I'll try to post some pics soon.

Cheers and Hoppy Brewing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home