Friday, February 03, 2006

20 Gallon Brew Day Coming!!!

Well, I've got a big brewday coming up. I haven't brewed in a long time...since June! so I hope I can remember how!!!

It's kinda funny how this brew day came about. My bro called me up and said that his neighborhood was going to have a big neighborhood party thing with boiled crawfish and shrimp and they needed beer! Well, trying to save the world from BMC's one pint at a time I of course said, "Sure we can brew the beer for that! It'll be fun!" The guys from the party also wanted to see the process so I'll be loading up my equipment and moving it down to McKinney, TX and Drew and I will put on a little brewing demonstration...

After thinking about this a little longer, I came to realize...CRAP!!! I probably don't have enough beer for those guys to try homebrew... so to get enough I'm going to "have" to brew beer for the beer brewing party...hehe (sure any excuse to brew will work!)

So the plan is to head down to McKinney, TX on February 11th and brew up 20 gallons of beer. I'm planning on making two, ten gallon batches, an American Wheat and an Irish Red.

It should be a good time! I haven't brewed in so long I can't wait!

Cheer's and Hoppy Brewing to You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home